– Consumption rate of common engineering plastic and its properties, such as melting point, shrinkage, density, etc.
– Use of bamboo scaffolding in China and Hong Kong
– Manufacturing process of traditional wall tiles (provide the diagrams/photos)
– Mechanical Performance of Tile Based on Plastic Waste (PW) Mixed Wood Waste
– Manufacturing of Bathroom Wall Tile Composites from Recycled Low-Density Polyethylene Reinforced with Pineapple Leaf Fiber
BS and ASTM testing Standards for tiles
Evaluate the Bonding of plastic waste and bamboo fiber composite materials
Potential long term and short term impacts of the study