Answer the following questions:
1. COBIT is a widely adopted information technology internal controls framework. COBIT is distributed by ISACA. Access ISACAs Web site at http://www.isaca.org/Knowledge-Center/COBIT/Pages/Overview.aspx. What is the purpose of ISACA? Why should companies use COBIT? Answer thoroughly.
2. It is know that employees are the weakest link in the information security chain. How can companies deal with problems associated with the weakest link? Answer thoroughly.
3. You have been tasked with developing a business continuity plan for the university. Begin by making a list of all of the tasks that are required to complete the assignment.
You must first begin with a risk assessment and business impact analysis. Write a draft memo to the president of the university explaining the need for a business continuity plan. Be sure to include your recommendations on how you would implement a successful plan. (NOTE: Do not actually send this memo).
4. Discuss the importance of employee security awareness training. What innovative ways should companys implement security training? Please provide examples to support your answer. Answer thoroughly.
5. Thoroughly discuss the importance of having security policies in place. Be sure to provide thorough, detailed and well supported answers.