Final Critical Reflection paper (Ecclesiology)
A final critical reflection paper (6-9 pages) in which the student will develop a
statement of ecclesiology. Specific attention, among other topics, should be given to the
work of the church, the varied vocations of ministry and the relationship of the church to
theological education. This paper should reflect thoughtful discussion of the assigned
readings, class lectures, and outside resources on the related topics. All papers must be written in the current Turabian 9th edition. Double spaced, 12 pt font, with 1-inch margins on all sides. Ensure proper documentation of footnotes and bibliography is documented correctly along with the below reading references.
These are the assigned readings:
1. Bond Ive Been Called: Now What?
2. Bond & Cheifetz Church on Purpose: Reinventing Discipleship, Community, & Justice
3. Harper Green Faith: Mobilizing Gods People to Save the Earth
4. Nouwen The Wounded Healer
5. Proctor & Taylor We Have This Ministry: The Heart of the Pastors Vocation
6. Schnase Ambition in Ministry: Our Struggle with Success, Achievement & Competition