1. Choose a membrane type from the following types: mucous, serous, cutaneous, synovial.
2. Describe structure and function of your chosen tissue type, include locations in body and which four of the main tissue types it belongs to.
3. Identify a specific type of cancer that affects your chosen tissue type and discuss pathological changes in your chosen tissue type at both gross and histological levels.
4. Describe how subcellular features disrupt the cell cycle, which leads to development of the cancer type identified in part B.
5. Examine how current therapies attempt to address this disruption in the cell cycle.
6. Differentiate how the body responds differently to a tissue injury vs cancer.
paper should be formatted as a proper research paper with an introduction and conclusion. All references must be cited using APA Style format. Paper needs to be done using APA FORMAT AND NOT MLA FORMAT!