– Reflection Paper
Some note from his speech and my view:
( All the note you can google it to make sure their truth, cuz I not very sure….)
– Speech topic is around the products, sale marketing, and his experience
(?) not sure but heard like that
– He talking about that the demographic is really important to marketing. Demographic segmentation is market segmentation according to age, race, religion, gender, family size, ethnicity, income, and education. Demographics can be segmented into several markets to help an organization target its consumers more accurately. Therefore, know well about the demographic for the products will help a lot to your sales.
– One student asks him that since he has the matcha flavor products to fit the Japanese taste. Why don’t produce some Chinese flavor for Chinese, people know China is a big market. However, he said for now there have lots of things to do, but does not exclude the possibility of the future.
– The June Shine is a product that has many different beautiful packaging for their different flavor
– I very agree with that he said “Don’t rushing in the working world, because you never have that time again. Making money is great, but make sure what you want to do is also very important.” In my opinion, work that without any passion and motivation will not go far. Therefore, spend more time finding out what you really want to do is one of the main points to be successful in the future.
– Reflection Paper
Provide a one to two-page reflection paper on your impressions of Steven Balram. EX: What you think about why he can succeed, what you learn from him, what special thing can you see from him to discuss these topics in the present and future…
JWU Alumnus and former student, Steven Balram, has had a long career in sales and logistics in the food & beverage industry.
+) Steven Balram: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steven-balram-b857ba11/
+) JuneShine: https://juneshine.com/
no paste no copy