Read the article attached and answer the following questions:
1. What is the main question/problem (or central questions/problem) that the text addresses?
2. What is the author’s answer to these questions/solutions to these problems?
i.e, what is the author’s thesis?
3. What are the standout concepts and/or distinctions that are invoked in the course of the author’s discussion?
. explain them, and the role that they play in the discussion.
4. What are (at least some of) the reasons that the author offers in support of their thesis?
i.e, what is a sketch the author’s argument?
5. What is a specific critical question of your own about some aspect of the text?