Please make certain that you cite diverse readings assigned during weeks1-6 of our busy semester. In this way, your Professor is able to evaluate your understanding and ability to apply the methods and analytic processes of Risk Identification and Project Management you are learning this semester. Creating a Risk Register is required: there are many examples from our readings under Content. Formatting requirements:
1.Length of paper Four to Five-page limit (number pages in footer: required).
2. A Cover Sheet with your name, date and paper title (does not count for page count)
3. APA style reference citations for section entitled References. Short form in the paper would be (PMI, 2017, page number) for the PMBOK Guide, for example.
4. No abstract required!
Identification of Risks section: 2 pages — Use of Methods from PMBOK
Guide and assigned readings (5 points). A Risk Register is required!
1. Identification and careful phrasing of 5 project risks using
methods from PMBOK Guide and readings assigned
Identification and discussion of project scope, budget,
intellectual property (IP), and resource risks facing Cynapse
2.Use of qualitative and quantitative risk rating with a scale of
your choice: rating scales are placed at bottom of Register
Risk Management Recommendation section: 2.5 pages
Risk management processes, tools and project management approaches in
managerial recommendations format (5 points)
1.Tools and best practices to mitigate schedule risks
2. Methods to mitigate resource risks and loss of IP
3.Techniques and tools to limit scope creep
4. Methods for budgetary risks
5. Recommendations for managing documentation risks