After reading the assigned chapter(s) and reviewing any provided supplemental material, answer the following questions and submit them on line:
1. When is the use of competitive negotiations appropriate?
2. Why is the competitive negotiations process generally preferred to sealed bid procedures?
3. What is best value and the Tradeoff Process?
4. What is Lowest Cost, Technically Acceptable?
5. How do you determine the competitive range?
6. What is the significance of evaluation factors?
7. Under what circumstances would you consider awarding with discussions/negotiations?
8. What are the roles of the SSA and SSEB?
9. Why are evaluation factors so important in negotiated procurements?
10. What kind of notices need to be sent out in a Competitive Negotiations award?
Website review for this lesson: http://www.gao.gov/