For this assignment, you will discuss how Christian principles can be applied to an operations management dilemma:
First, begin by selecting ONE of the ethical dilemmas below from the text below:
1. Managing Quality
2. Process Strategy
3. Layout Strategy
4. Supply Chain Management
5. Inventory Management
In a minimum of 1,500 words, discuss the following:
1. Briefly summarize the issue. Note that only a small portion of your paper’s content should be devoted to summarizing the issue.
2. Respond to the question(s) shown within your selected ethical dilemma (i.e., within the gold box). Please do not respond to the end-of-chapter Discussion Questions.
3. How can your selected dilemma be addressed from a Christian worldview? In other words, what guidance from a biblical perspective could be applied to understand and possibly resolve the dilemma? The following GCU website may be helpful: https://www.gcu.edu/about-gcu/christian-identity-and-heritage.php
4. In addition to addressing questions for item 3 above, you may also optionally frame the issue using ethical theories (utilitarianism, Kantian ethics, distributive justice, virtue ethics, and covenantal ethics). Note, however, that the questions in item 3 must still be addressed.
5. Your paper should have at least six external references (in additional to any biblical citations) to help frame the issue. Cite your references within the body of your paper. No Wikipedia references are allowed.