The purpose of the activity is for you to explain and evaluate different recruiting, selection, onboarding, and performance management methods.
Assignment alignment with Course Competencies:
Recommend recruiting, selection and performance management solutions or initiatives to address dynamic customer and stakeholder needs.
Interpret HR recruiting, selection and performance management issues and challenges to develop strategic solutions and interventions.
Critique recruiting, selection and performance management initiatives to ensure alignment with HR and organizational strategies.
1. Read the entire case study carefully and then respond to the seven Discussion Questions on page 5. Answer all questions and all parts of each question.
2. Develop each answer to the fullest extent possible, including citations from course resources, where applicable, to support your arguments.
3. Submit your assignment as a separate MS Word document in your assignments folder.
Do not type your answers into the case study document.
4. Include a Cover Page with Name, Date, and Title of Assignment.
5. Do not include the original question. Use the following format: Question 1, Question 2, etc.
6. Each response should be written in complete sentences, double-spaced and spell-checked. Use 12-point Times New Roman font with 1-inch margins on all sides
7. Include page numbers according to APA formatting guidelines.
8. Include citations in APA format at the end of each answer.
9. You must submit to the assignment link by the due date. A missing assignment will be assigned a grade of 0.