Please read chapter 12 and review power points –
1. Summarize two cases in the proper format
-Answer the following in organized paragraph form, separated by question number:
2. Define consideration and what is meant by legal sufficiency.
3. Explain: illusory promises, output contracts, requirements contracts, exclusive dealing contracts, and conditional contracts. (One sentence each)
4. Explain the concept of bargained-for exchange. Is this element present with past consideration or third-party beneficiaries? Explain.
5. Give an example or summarize an article, where one party made a promise that they did not keep, comment on whether or not you think the promise was enforceable in court.
All references must be cited!
All cases must be summarized in the format provided in below. All portions of the assignments must be separated by number in paragraphs.
A. THE FACTS OF THE CASE
B THE ISSUE AT THE LAW THE COURT IS CONSIDERING
C. HOW THE LAW WAS APPLIED IN THIS CASE
D. CONCLUSION OF THE COURT