Explain the importance of “when rolling out security policies, make communications and priority. Be sure your approach include these points:
1. Be clear – avoid technical jargon when possible.
2. Set the tone at the top – ask your leaders to help deliver the message.
3. Use many channels – reinforce the message as many times as possible.
4. Be forthcoming – be honest and candid about any impact the policy will have.
5. Say “thank you” – acknowledge the efforts both to create and to implement the security policies.
You have been hired as a security consultant to secure the network of a Fortune 500 company.
1. Describe the purpose of a risk assessment, risk scope, and identify critical areas for an assessment.
2. Select risk assessment methodology and give your rationale behind the one you chose.