The Topic I chose is Operation Ghost Stories
Milestone Two requires students to write a summary of the crime that was committed in the case they have chosen and to address the following questions in
bullet point format.
1. How does the citizenship status of the criminal in the case impact the ability to adhere to procedural due process? Be sure to include whether or not the
criminal has dual citizenship. How does this affect your ability to apprehend and charge the criminal?
2. Where did the criminal reside at the time that the crime was committed? Does this information interfere with the investigation and apprehension of the
3. Which laws were violated domestically and internationally in the case? What consequences are associated with eachcrime?
Specifically the following critical elements must be addressed:
For the following, review the elements of the case regarding the violation of the crime.
A. Determine the criminals citizenship status and how this impacted the United States ability to adhere to procedural due process.
1. Was the criminal a U.S. citizen?
2. Did the criminal have dual citizenship?
B. How does this information affect the United States ability to apprehend and charge the criminal?
C. Determine how the criminals location impacted the United States ability to adhere to procedural due process.
1. At the time of the crime(s) committed, where did the criminal reside?
2. How did this interfere with the investigation and apprehension of this criminal?
D. Explain which laws were violated domestically and internationally and the consequences associated with the violations.
1. What crimes was the criminal charged with in the UnitedStates?
2. What were the associated consequences in violating these laws?