Pick one quote and connect your thoughts and reflections to ethical leadership. Post your reflections for the entire class to read. Do not cite the textbook. No need to use textbook concepts. This is from your own perspective only.
Need to state clearly on top of your first post the Mark Twain statement you are writing about.
1. Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
2. The secret of getting ahead is getting started.
3. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.
4. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything.
5. It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.