Review the SDGs and the health issues addressed through this initiative. Select one SDG of interest and consider the variables that influence this issue. Consider how efforts to address this SDG are evident in your region and globally, along with implications for the MSN-prepared nurse.
In a 3 to 5- page paper, address the elements below. Use a minimum of 4 peer-reviewed scholarly sources, current within 5 years, to support your work. See rubric for specific, required content criteria within each section of the paper:
1. Provide an introduction to the paper.
2. Describe a selected global health issue, the factors that influence that health issue, and the impact of globalization on this health issue. Explain one SDG that targets the issue.
3. Discuss at least one local initiative and one global initiative to address this health issue. Explain how the local and global initiatives are similar and different, and how they align with the identified SDG to promote global health.
4. Describe opportunities for the MSN-prepared nurse to support the local and global initiatives identified. Propose one additional nursing strategy to address this issue and explain the intended impact of the proposed strategy on global health.
5. Provide a conclusion to the paper