you must add this you paragraph you graduate student.
Name 3 database in the Walden Library that provide resources specific the field of education
Education Resource Complete
ERIC (Education Resource Information Center)
SAGE Full-Text Collection for Education: Access to a unique database platform is granted to a user upon merely entering a Walden login and password. This platform contains various journals by subjects and discipline
research databases to help limit your search for scholarly journal articles?
2.What useful options(indicated by checkboxes) are provided in most research database to help limit your search. There exist only two useful options that the checkboxes indicate to search for scholarly journals and full-text.
3.What is Google Scholar, and why would you use it?
Google Scholar is a unique search tool for Google search engines based on scientific papers and books. You can also link this to the engine of the University of Walden to see if these papers and books can be found in the Walden Library index. Also can be helpful in finding the full text of articles.
4. What services are available in the Walden Writing Center
There are numerous services available including but not limited to MS Word troubleshooting assistant, Writing Specialists as well as resources for preventing plagiarism and offer live chat and one on one paper review
5. What type of help can you get from the Writing Center Writing Specialist?
Writing Center Writing Specialist is helpful in the grammar, mechanics, sentence structure and word choice and help paper reviews and help with APA Citations and Style and help with writing skills
6.What are three ways in which your can get help in using the Walden Libraray.
I can primarily use the Walden Library in three ways: join an online library lecture, use Submit a Librarian to talk and use an online tutorial. There are also three ways. It can also be helpful to bookmark the website of the Walden Library to navigate it quickly and conveniently.
What should be included in a reference list?
At the conclusion of a published job, the full list of services a person directly cited should be included in a reference list
2. What is Plagiarism?
Plagiarism is an act of purposely making onto anothers document and pretending that its your prose. You may also refer to a quotation or quotation, but fail to put in quote marks or to suggest the root of it. To prevent plagiarism, it is essential to quote sources properly. However, the accurate attribution of a source may often be called plagiarism using the original authors terms or phrases too often of a published item.
3. What is the correct format for in-text citations?
The most appropriate in-text citation format in APA is (Authors Last Name, Year. For Instance, (Aristotle, 2012)
4. What is the correct format for book references in APA style?
The acceptable book reference format in APA is Authors Last Name, First Name Initials. (Year). Source Title. Full information of the publication.
Aristotle. (2012). De Anima: On the Soul. Indianapolis: Hackett Publishing.
5. When do you have need to include a title page?
When submitting a paper in my graduate program at Walden University, I will need to include a title page
6. What resources should you use to check your use of APA style?
I will need refereeing to several sources while checking my use of APA style. Such include Walden Writing Center, Checklist for Application Papers or Pocket guide to APA style
1. What is the best method for submitting a paper to your instructor? Click on Assessment tab and choose option type for exampleWK1 assign+ last name + first initial and locate the file and click the plagiarism tool box and click on submit
2. What types of information are available in the Gradebook once your instructor has graded and returned a paper? Comment from the instructor to help you become better on the next lesson or inform the area you need to focus to become better writer.
3. What is a rubric? Tool that is using keep the student on the right track or guidelines so that student meet the learning standards for the classroom
4. What are appropriate strategies for posting to a Discussion board? Propose an alternative viewpoint and provide additional support so they look at the topic differ way
5. Where should you access the Turnitin paper screening tool? Notice of Transition to SafeAssign effective March 31 2020 but your should use SafeAssign located in the Blackboard Classroom on the left hand 6. How can you contact your Instructor?the best way to reach instructor via email
the instruction in pic and i show you example what is require