1. Text (including quotations) must be in Times New Roman 12 point font.
2. Line spacing must be at least one-andahalf lines; except that indented quotations may have single line spacing.
3. Margins of at least 2 cm must be used at the top and bottom of the page, and 2.5 cm on the right and left sides of the page.
4. Footnotes or endnotes must be included within the specified page allowance; each note must be no smaller than 10 point font and must start on a new line.
5. A bibliography may be added: this does not count towards the specified page allowance. No other appendix may be attached.
6. Pages should be numbered.
7. Include a list of references after the essay and word count. All sources materials must be referenced using in-text citations and a reference list in the OSCOLA referencing style.