Summarize the literature: What are the related aspects. Need to organize these aspects by using subheadings.
In many cases, need to discuss how the key concepts are defined and measured (operationally defined).
From the review, lead to the importance of your study (e.g., not studied yet, need to be further studied, not completely studied, the previous studies were biased, etc.).
State the purpose of the study in a more detailed manner and make sure it is consistent with the one you described in the Introduction Section.
List the hypotheses. The hypotheses need to be consistent with the purpose.
1. Thorough coverage of salient studies in the field
2. Clearly present the materials covered in your own words
3. Organize materials by subheadings
4. Follow APA format and cite all the sources appropriately
5. Synthesize the information summarized, critically analyze previous research studies, and lead to your research
6. State the purposes, research hypotheses, and/or research questions if they are not fully presented in the Introduction Section