Complete an article review from any scholarly journal on an immigration policy or issue in the United States. In a maximum of 3 pages, double-spaced, students are required to:
1. Select an article from any scholarly journal on an immigration policy or issue in the United States. (Article attached)
2. Present an introduction on the topic chosen using information from the textbook and lecture materials (textbooks chapters attached);
3. Discuss the theme(s) of the article as it relates to an immigration issue or policy;
4. Discuss what you learned from the article as it relates to an immigration issue or policy;
5. Conclude with a critical review of how it can be applied to the field of homeland security.
**Note: Please note this is not a mini research paper, but rather a review of an article and how it relates to the discussed immigration issue or policy.
Europe moves in parallel to U.S. to manage immigration. (2018, Jun 30). Dow Jones Institutional News
Frontiers of Fear: Immigration and Insecurity in the United States and Europe
D’Appollonia, Ariane Chebel
Cornell University Press
Immigration,Assimilation, and Border Security