1. report should be about 10-12 pages, double spaced, 11 font
2. report needs to be submitted to Turnitin by 5pm on those two dates (Turnitin instructions were posted this morning in Quercus)
3. name, student number and course section are to be clearly marked on cover page
4. report is to follow the entire case framework: issue statement, situational analysis, alternatives, recommendation and action plan. Report will be graded out of 45. S/A, ALTs and A/P are the categories for which the bucket of marks are the greatest.
5. report is to be evaluated on presentation of your argument as well as on your level of creativity
6. No Executive summary / summary is required
7. Table of Contents is required
8. Sources for the case should only be the case itself.
9. use analysis tools like SWOT, PESTLE, Porter’s 5 force. Be specific