TEAM PROJECT 1
Market Research in Action Learning objectives
1. To understand the function and uses of marketing research
2. Gain familiarity with types of data organizations may receive through market research.
Consider each of the following companies/organizations.
What are some of the information marketing research may provide that would be helpful to decision makers? How might these organizations effectively use marketing research?
1. Museum of Natural History (sample illustration) Determine popularity of various permanent and temporary exhibits. Find ideas for new exhibits. Determine optimal hours of operation and entrance fees. Better understand reasons people choose to attend or not attend the museum. 2. United Airlines
3. Census Bureau
4. American Consumer Satisfaction Index
5. Campaign for NJ Governor
6. HP Computer
7. A public campaign against opiods