Please read attached texts and watch videos, and answer all questions. Must be done in question answer format.
Answer must thoroughly addresses each question, including diverse perspectives when relevant (e.g., explaining arguments for and against a particular approach, or offering cautions when using a particular method)
You must integrate ideas from across all reading attached. Also you should use specific quotes or examples from the assigned texts as evidence to support arguments. All claims and arguments are supported by specific quotes and examples from the texts.
References must be listed.
1. What is a “model minority” stereotype, and how does it affect the education of kids with (and without) disabilities?
2. What are some other stereotypes or biases that our students may face?
3. Based on the texts and your own lived experience, how can we work to fight stereotypes and biases that negatively affect our students’ educational opportunities?
4. How can we support multilingual learners with IEPs? Please give specific examples from the texts and your own area of expertise.
5. What are some questions you have about this Module’s texts?