I need a total of 4 replies for the discussions. Two for discussion 5A and two for discussion 5B. The replies have to be greater than 75 words each. I blocked out the people names and pictures also thats what that black mark is I also supplied you with several options to reply to.
Students are encouraged to:
* Reflect on a topic of discussion and offer a differing point of view in a respectful manner.
* Focus on a topic from the weeks reading that relates to the question of the discussion, and explain insight from the text; cite as needed.
* Relate an experience from personal and professional life that enriches and advances the discussion.
* Question another student about his or her professional experience or about an interpretation of the text as related to the topic under discussion.
* Provide an issue that relates to the discussion topic (e.g., referencing a current event, film, professional or personal experience) and ask for commentary.
* Apply the results of class discussion and weekly readings to their professional lives and share insights from such application with the class.
Keep in mind:
* Postings should be original, written in complete sentences, and should be proofread to evince college-level academic writing. It is important that learners post all discussion board messages within this designated period. Please carefully review the Weekly Requirements tab.
* Posts should be substantive and go beyond I agree or disagree or I see your point and must offer content to validate the comment further;
* When responding to others posts, do so in a thoughtful and respectful manner. The goal is to create discussion among peers, not just to post for the sake of posting. Being thoughtful and respectful includes an awareness of netiquette students are required to:
* Approach every person with respect;
* Discuss issues and not personalities;
* Co-create, as a community of students, an environment conducive to learning
* Observation of “Netiquette” – Online learners are encouraged to follow appropriate net etiquette or netiquette guidelines when posting anything for this class (for example, discussion board responses, replies to co-learners, e-mails to instructors and or co-learners, any posting that involves communicating with others in the class). Students are encouraged to read a list of appropriate guidelines, please read The Core Rules of Netiquette.
A Special Note about Course Discussions: Messages posted in the course discussion forums are public messages; remember that all writings in this area will be viewable by the entire class or assigned group members. If you need to connect privately with the course instructor, please do so using email or messaging within the course, not the discussion boards.
Discussion Board Rules:
1. Use proper spelling and grammar
2. Add to the discussion rather than repeating another post in your own words
3. Stay on topic and write clearly
4. Be polite and respectful in your tone
5. Write credibly
6. Respect diversity