1. Review clinical/practice question developed in NR520. You might choose to modify or change the clinical/practice question.
2. Conduct a literature search in databases appropriate for the identified clinical/practice question.
3. Select ten (10) scholarly articles published within the past five years.
4. Complete the Literature Matrix Table
5. In a summary, synthesize your findings from the reviewed evidence and include in Part II of the Literature Matrix.
6. Abide by the Chamberlain College of Nursing Academic Integrity Policy.
7. Sources older than five years may not be used without the permission of the class professor.
8. Written portions of this assignment must use appropriate citation of sources, and references must follow APA guidelines as found in the current edition of the manual.
9. Rules of grammar, spelling, word usage, punctuation, sentence and paragraph structure are followed and consistent with formal, scholarly writing as noted in the APA Manual (current edition).
10. Please note: If you do not receive a proficient rating in any major content category, you can re-submit your assignment with revisions in those content categories to receive a better grade. You have one additional opportunity to revise after the initial submission in order to make improvements. The initial submission must be a complete paper, rough drafts will not be graded. All revisions must be submitted no later than Sunday of Week 7 at 11:59pm. (You cannot revise your APA for a higher grade in that category)