Identify a Current Trending Technology that would be useful in a Restaurant Setting.
Create an Evaluation of the technology as Bleeding, Cutting, or Trailing Edge.
Assess it’s place in the Trending Cycle (pick a cycle and clearly identify).
Indicate it’s projected life span based on the Cycle position.
Determine and review the financials related to the technology (ROI, NPV, On-Going Costs, Investment, etc.).
Assess and explain the Feasibility of the technology for this organization.
Use academic, scholarly citations. Create a document to present to the organization’s owners and an overview of the highlights of your findings and creating a presentation for the owners using Plexie presentation.
– You are assessing and presenting this technology to a Restaurant as a Consultant. Create a professional presentation (written report, presentation) that implements the concepts addressed in the semester to this point.
– Identify and clearly describe a current trend that fits the objective.
– Assess and explain (as relevant to the organization) the financials
– Explain the ‘level’ (Bleeding, Cutting, or Trailing Edge) of the technology and WHY that level is good for this organization.
– Explain the place in the Trending Cycle and how this impacts adoption
– Determine, based on what we’ve learned so far, the projected life cycle
Determine and review the financials related to the technology (RIO, On-Going Costs, Investment, etc.)
– Assess and explain the Feasibility of the technology for this organization.
– Write this in a clear and professional manner that could be given to an organization’s owner who does not know technology. Use citations and reliable resources (at least 3 ACM articles – https://dl.acm.org/).
– Create a Project Presentation Overview using Plexie – this will be as if you were going to present your idea to the owners.
Plexie is an online poster/webdesign/presentation tool – if you need help, please contact me.
– Written information should be equivalent to a minimum of 5 pages of content and no more than 10.