This is about the book “The Circle” by Dave Eggers.
1. Is the Circle in the book innovative to the characters, society, culture, and world or is the Circle a form of propaganda that influences mob mentality?
2. How does the technology in the Circle disrupt everyday life?
3. Do you see parallels between this technology and the technology you chose to analyze or the work of art you examined?
4. Is the technology of the Circle resistant? If so, to what?
5. What is the author arguing against; what is he resisting? Is his argument valid and important, according to your observations and life today?
6. Should we resist something and how is that different from “mob mentality”? Do we need to be concerned with mob mentality and why?